Following are the changes made in v1.1.6:
NEW: Custom message if user is logged in
- Plugin users didn’t noticed the change in v1.1.5 and was asking continuously why the form is not displaying to them after plugin activation! And I had to explain every person. So I decided to have an admin control over displaying message if user is logged in.
FIX: Checks if post is not already published
- It was in development queue, but as Stacy requested, I have added a one liner update to check if the post is not already published. So now if the post is in published state and admin/author updated that post, users will not receive a notification.
FIX: Two typos
- There was two typo left in post notification email:
1. Annotation ‘Hi’ + username
2. ‘published at’ + your blog/website name
- both are now fixed
To see detailed description and discussion please go through the original post.